every one a winner
every one a dinner
Avocado and Coconut Soup
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Tropical flavours certainly spice up this velvety, smooth and creamy chilled soup.
Nutritional Value per serving:
322 kcal; Fat 30.0 g of which saturated fat 9 g; Carbohydrates 6 g of which sugars 5 g; Protein 7 g.
½ vegetable stock cube 4 spring onions 1 large clove garlic A fresh green chilli Small bunch of coriander 2 medium ripe avocados 300 g/10 ½ oz natural Greek yoghurt 150 ml/5 fl oz coconut milk 1 tbsp olive oil Pinch of sugar ½ lemon Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dissolve the stock cube in just a little hot water in a measuring jug, then make up to 300 ml/10 fl oz with chilled water.
- Rinse, trim and chop the spring onions. Peel and crush the garlic. Rinse, deseed and chop the chilli and set them aside.
- Rinse and dry the coriander. Set aside a few leaves for decoration and roughly chop the remainder.
- Halve and stone the avocados and scoop the flesh into a blender or food processor. Add the stock, spring onions, garlic and chilli, chopped coriander, yoghurt, coconut milk, olive oil, sugar and 1 tablespoon of juice from the lemon and process until velvety and smooth.
- Season to taste and chill for as long as possible. Garnish with the reserved coriander leaves and black pepper.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).