every one a winner
every one a dinner
Avocado Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Makes – 28
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 35 minutes
Make a batch of cookies per week for a great breakfast cookie when in a hurry.
Nutritional Value per serving:
150kcal; Fat 5g of which saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 15mg; Carbohydrates 24g of which sugars 11g; Protein 3g; Fibre 3g; Sodium 210mg
450 g old-fashioned oats 225 g white whole-wheat flour 4 tsp baking powder 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp salt 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed 55 g brown sugar 75 ml olive oil 240 ml low-fat yoghurt 2 large eggs 12 oz chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 190’C/170’C Fan/375’F/Gas 5.
- Line 4 baking sheets with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Cream together oil, avocado and brown sugar in a large bowl, stir in yoghurt and eggs. Add oat mixture to avocado mixture and stir until combined. Stir in dates.
- Using a tablespoon, transfer the mixture onto lined baking sheets, spacing the cookies 2 inches apart. Bake for 18-22 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).