every one a winner
every one a dinner
Boardroom Chicken Salad
To serve – 4
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 20-25 minutes
Huge summery flavours combine to make this salad a real favourite for outdoor dining, when the weather allows!
4 chicken breast fillets, skinned 2 tbsps vegetable oil 100g Prosciutto, cut into strips 75g/ 2 ½ oz pine kernels, tossed in a hot dry frying pan until golden 150g jar of sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced For the dressing: 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 3 tbsp oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes ½ tsp Dijon mustard Salt and freshly ground black pepper Basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/Gas 6
- Combine the dressing ingredients, season to taste and set aside.
- Brush the chicken fillets all over very lightly with the vegetable oil and place in 1 layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until just cooked. Be careful not to overcook – the fillets should be slightly springy to the touch.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- Slice the chicken breasts diagonally and arrange on a serving plate.
- Scatter the prosciutto on top, followed by the sun-dried tomatoes and pine kernels.
- Drizzle the dressing over everything and, if you like garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with a simple green-leaf salad and crusty bread
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).