every one a winner
every one a dinner
Chipa Cheese Balls
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 10 – 15 minutes
Just pile them on the table and let people help themselves.
480 g/ 16 oz potato flour 100 g/ 3 ½ oz butter, cubed 2 eggs, beaten 1 tsp salt 100 g/3 ½ oz mozzarella, finely chopped 100 g/ 3 ½ oz Gruyére and Cheddar, grated 6 tbsp milk Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/Gas 6.
- Rub the butter into the flour using the pads of your fingertips until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the seasoning, eggs, cheeses and mix well. Add the milk a little at a time until the dough comes together.
- Roll a tablespoon of dough in oiled hands and shape into a ball. Place on a baking sheet and repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese oozes and they are golden and risen.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).