every one a winner
every one a dinner
Couscous with Prawns
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
A quick, light dish can be eaten hot or cold.
Nutritional count per serving:
Energy 279 kcal; Carbohydrate 31 g, of which sugars 2 g; Fat 10 g of which saturated fat 1 g; Protein 18 g;
400 ml/ 14 fl oz hot fish or chicken stock 2 shallots, chopped 1 clove garlic, chopped 350 g/ 12 oz small, firm courgettes, thinly sliced 3 tbsps olive oil Salt and freshly ground black pepper 225 g/ 8 oz couscous Handful of fresh mint, chopped 225 g/ 8 oz peeled, cooked prawns To Serve: Harissa Sauce (optional)
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a frying pan, add the shallots, garlic and courgettes, stir to coat them with oil, then fry for 4 minutes until slightly softened. Season to taste. 2.
- boil then stir in the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes until the stock is absorbed.
- Heat remaining oil in a small frying pan, stir in the prawns and heat through.
- Add the prawns and the mint to the couscous and season to taste.
- Serve accompanied by a side dish of Harissa sauce, if using.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).