every one a winner
every one a dinner
Creamy Avocado and Coconut Soup
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Tropical flavours of chilli, coriander and coconut combined with the velvety texture of avocados. Perfect for a summer soup.
Nutritional Value per serving:
Energy 322 Kcal; Carbohydrate 6 g of which sugars 5 g; Protein 7 g; Fat 30 g of which saturates 9 g.
½ vegetable stock cube 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped 1 large garlic clove, crushed 1 fresh green chilli, deseeded and chopped Small bunch of coriander, set aside a few leaves, and chop the rest 2 medium avocados 300 g/ 10 ½ oz natural Greek yoghurt 150 ml/ 5 fl oz coconut milk 1 tbsp olive oil Pinch of sugar ½ lemon Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dissolve the stock cube in a little hot water in a measuring jug, then make up to 300 ml/ 10 fl oz with chilled water.
- Halve and stone the avocados and scoop the flesh into a blender or food processor. Add the stock, spring onions, garlic, chilli, chopped coriander, yoghurt, coconut milk, olive oil, sugar and 1 tbsp of juice from the lemon and process until velvety and smooth.
- Season to taste and chill for as long as possible.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and black pepper.
- Place a couple of ice cubes in each soup bowl before serving.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).