every one a winner
every one a dinner
Duck and Sesame Stir-Fry
To serve – 4
Preparation time – 3 minutes
Cooking time – 5-7 minutes
A special family meal that is a guaranteed success and tastes fantastic.
Nutritional value per serving:
Energy 165kcal/686kj; Protein 17.4g; Carbohydrate 2.3g of which sugars 2g; Fat 10.6g of which saturates 1.8g; Cholesterol 69mg; Calcium 72mg; Fibre 2.9g; Sodium 345mg.
250g/ 9 oz boneless duck breast meat, cut into bitesize pieces 15ml 1 tbsp sesame oil 15ml/ 1 tbsp vegetable oil 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced 2.5ml/ ½ tsp dried chilli flakes 15ml/ 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla) 15ml/ 1 tbsp light soy sauce 120ml/ 4 fl oz water 1 head broccoli, cut into very small florets Coriander leaves and 15ml/ 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat the oils in a wok or large, heavy frying pan and stir-fry the garlic over a medium heat until it is golden brown. Take care to not let it burn.
- Add the duck to the pan and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, until the meat begins to brown.
- Stir in the chilli flakes, fish sauce, soy sauce and water.
- Add the broccoli and continue to stir-fry for about 2 minutes, until the duck is just cooked through.
- Serve on warmed plates, garnished with the coriander leaves and sesame seeds.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).