every one a winner
every one a dinner
To serve – 4
Preparation time 10 minutes
A quick and equally delicious version of the classic Italian dessert.
Nutritional count per serving
610kcal/2550kj; Protein 8.6g; Carbohydrate 47.4g; Fat 37g of which saturates 23.5g; Fibre 0.4g.
250 ml strong espresso coffee, cooled 125 ml coffee-flavoured liqueur 10 sponge finger biscuits, halved crossways 160 ml double cream 40 g icing sugar 250 g/8 ozs mascarpone cheese
- Combine coffee and 75 ml of the liqueur in a small bowl.
- Dip biscuits, one at a time, into the coffee mixture.
- Line four serving glasses with the biscuits; drizzle with any remaining coffee mixture.
- Beat cream and sifted icing sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; beat in mascarpone and remaining liqueur.
- Spoon cream mixture into glasses; serve, dusted with a little sifted cocoa powder or grated dark chocolate if liked.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).