every one a winner
every one a dinner
Gnocchi, Turkey and Blue Cheese Bake
Cooking time – 20 minutes
A scrumptious, speedy bake for a mid-week supper. Can replace the turkey for smoked chicken if preferred.
750 g/ 1 ½ lb fresh gnocchi 200 g/ 7 oz cream cheese 125 g/ 4 oz blue cheese, such as Gorgonzola or Stilton 2 tbsps snipped chives 200 g/ 7 oz cooked smoked turkey, cut into strips 200 g/ 7 oz frozen, chopped spinach, defrosted 2 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220’C/200’C Fan/425’F/Gas 7.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes until cooked through or according to the packet instructions. Drain well, then tip back into the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, gently warm the cream cheese, blue cheese and chives in a frying pan, then season with pepper.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the smoked turkey and spinach and gently fold the sauce into the cooked gnocchi.
- Place the gnocchi and sauce into an ovenproof dish, scatter with the spring onions and place in the oven for 15 – 18 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Serve the baked gnocchi with a crisp green leaf salad and crusty bread, if liked.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).