every one a winner
every one a dinner
Green Prawn Curry
To serve – 4-6
Preparation time – 3 minutes
Cooking time – 8 minutes
An ever popular fragrant creamy prawn curry – so easy to prepare.
Nutritional count per serving
Energy -115kcal/481k; Protein 14.1g; Carbohydrate 4g, of which sugars 2.6g,Fat 4.8g of which saturates 0.6g; Cholesterol 146mg; Calcium 107mg ; Fibre 1.3g: Sodium 567mg.
30ml/2 tbsp vegetable oil 30ml/2 tbsp Thai green curry paste 450g/ 1lb raw king prawns, shelled and de-veined 4 kaffir lime leaves, torn 1 lemon grass stalk, bruised and chopped 250ml/8 fl.oz coconut cream 30ml/2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla) ½ cucumber, seeded and cut into thin batons 10-15 basil leaves Sliced green chillies to garnish
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a frying pan. Add the green curry paste and fry until bubbling and releasing the flavour.
- Add the prawns, kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass. Fry for about 2 - 3 minutes, until the prawns are just pink.
- Stir in the coconut cream and bring to a gentle boil. Turn the heat down and simmer, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until the prawns are tender.
- Stir in the fish sauce and cucumber.
- Add the basil leaves, then top with the green chillies and serve with rice.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).