every one a winner
every one a dinner
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 0 minutes
This classic Mexican dish, so easy to prepare, tastes deliciously fresh on the perfect accompaniment of nachos or tortilla chips
Nutritional count per serving
Energy 15kcal/623kj; Protein 1.2g; Carbohydrate 2.4g of which sugars 1.3g; Fat 15.2g of which saturates 2.9g; Cholesterol 0mg; Calcium 10mg; Fibre 2g; Sodium 4mg.
2 ripe avocados 2 red chillies, seeded 1 garlic clove 1 shallot 30 ml/ 2 tbsp olive oil plus extra to serve Juice of 1 lemon Salt Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Halve the avocados, remove their stones and, using a spoon, scoop out htedir flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the flesh well with a large fork or potato masher.
- Finely chop the chillies, garlic and shallot, then stir into the mashed avocado with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into a small serving bowl. Drizzle over a little olive oil and scatter with a few flat-leaf parsley leaves.
- Serve immediately to prevent the avocado turning brown.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).