every one a winner
every one a dinner
Ice Cream with Red Wine and Butter Sauce
Cooking time – 10 minutes
With a good ice-cream or sorbet in the freezer, you cannot fail to make an impression with this sauce.
50 g/ 1 ¾ oz unsalted butter 50 g/ 1 ¾ caster sugar 4 tbsps red wine
- Prepare four serving dishes, by putting 4 or 5 small scoops of good quality vanilla ice cream in each.
- Keep in fridge until required.
- Put the unsalted butter, sugar and wine into a pan. Whisk gently while heating.
- Cool slightly, then whisk again and pour over the ice cream dishes.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).