every one a winner
every one a dinner
Lemon Chicken and Greens
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Juicy chicken enhanced by lemon and greens.
8 boneless chicken thighs 4 tbsps thyme leaves 1 tbsp olive oil Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 x 200 ml/ 7 fl oz cartons crème fraiche 200 g/ 7 oz baby spinach leaves Pepper Creamy mashed potato or cooked rice to serve.
- Season the chicken thighs with plenty of pepper and roll in the thyme leaves.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan and cook the chicken thighs over a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning frequently for the first 10 minutes, then covering with a lid for the final 10 minutes, until cooked through; when the chicken is pierced, the juices should run clear.
- Add the lemon rind and juice to the pan and toss with the chicken. Mix the mustard into one of the cartons of crème fraiche and then add both cartons to the pan with the spinach leaves.
- Toss and heat for 2 – 3 minutes until the spinach has wilted and the sauce is hot.
- Serve with creamy mashed potato or rice.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).