every one a winner
every one a dinner
Mini Sausages with Yorkshire Puddings
To serve – 4
Preparation time – 2 minutes
Cooking time – 8 minutes
A substantial starter or a great brunch dish.
1 tbsp sunflower oil 24 cocktail sausages 250 g/8 oz new potatoes cut into 1.5 cm/ ¾ inch dice 8 small ready-made Yorkshire puddings (or 4 large ) 2 tbsps crispy dried onions 4 tsps gravy granules 300 ml/ ½ pint boiling water Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/gas 6. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages for 7-8 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Reheat the Yorkshire puddings in the preheated oven for 3-4 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Place the dried onions and gravy granules in a jug, add the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add the potatoes and onion gravy to the sausages and stir to heat through.
- Arrange the Yorkshire puddings on 4 serving plates and divide the sausage mixture between them.
- Serve Immediately.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).