every one a winner
every one a dinner
Mushroom and Chicken Frittata
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Ideal for a Saturday brunch or an everyday supper.
1 tbsp olive oil 1 skinless chicken breast fillet, sliced thinly 200 g/ 7 oz mixed mushrooms, such as chestnut, oyster or shitake, sliced 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and chopped 4 spring onions 8 eggs 3 tbsps chopped herbs, such as parsley, chives and thyme 125 g/4 oz low-fat soft cheese with chives Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the chicken, mushrooms, red pepper and spring onions and cook over a high heat, stirring for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Beat the eggs with the herbs and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour into the pan over the chicken and vegetables and cook gently for about 5 minutes or until set around the edges.
- Dot the soft cheese over the top of the frittata and place the pan under a pre-heated medium grill.
- Cook until just set and the top is golden.
- Can be served either warm or cold.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).