every one a winner
every one a dinner
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 45 minutes
A great dish for a large party of friends to help themselves. Just add a crisp green salad.
2 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 200 g/7 oz button mushrooms, sliced 1 clove garlic, crushed 400 g/14 oz pork sausage meat 400 g/14 oz minced veal 2 large eggs, beaten 1 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped 1 tbsp thyme leaves 150 g/ 5 ½ oz fresh white breadcrumbs Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/ Gas 6.
- Line a large loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan and fry the onion, mushrooms and garlic together for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Scrape the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients then squidge it all together with your hands until it is really well mixed.
- Pack the meat into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until the top is golden and the centre cooked.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).