every one a winner
every one a dinner
Pork Omelette Wraps
To serve – 4
Preparation Time – 2-4 minutes
Cooking time – 16-18 minutes
Wonderful flavourful filling to spice up a mid-week supper. Just serve with a good green salad.
Nutritional count per serving
Energy 319kcal/1327kj; Protein 20.7g; Carbohydrate 3.8g of which sugars 3.4g: Fat 25g of which saturates 5.7g; Cholesterol323mg; Calcium 55mg; Fibre 0.7g; Sodium 147mg
30ml//2 tbsp vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 1 small onion, finely chopped 225g/ 8 oz minced pork 30ml/ 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla) 5ml/ 1 tsp sugar 2 tomatoes peeled and chopped 15ml/1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander Freshly ground black pepper Sprigs of coriander and sliced fresh red chillies to serve For the Omelettes 5-6 eggs 15ml/ 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (Nam Pla) 30ml/ 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan, add garlic and onion and fry for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the pork mince and fry for about 8 minutes until lightly browned.
- Stir in fish sauce, sugar, tomatoes and black pepper; simmer until slightly thickened.
- Mix in fresh coriander.
- Heat 15ml/ 1 tbsp of the oil in omelette pan or wok. Add half the egg mixture and tilt pan to swirl mixture around until even.
- Cook the omelette until just set then spoon half the mixture into centre.
- Fold into neat parcel by folding opposite side of omelette towards each other – first the top and bottom and then the sides.
- Slide parcel onto a warmed serving plate folded side down.
- Repeat with remaining oil, eggs and filling to make second parcel.
- Cut each omelette in half and garnish with coriander and fresh chilli to serve.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).