every one a winner
every one a dinner
Potato and Green Bean Salad
To serve – 8
Preparation time and Cooking time – 1hour and 15 minutes
Try using Desiree potatoes for this delicious summer salad.
Nutritional value per serving:
Energy 170kcal/711kj; Protein 2.8g; Carbohydrate 15.7g :Fat 10g of which saturates 1.4g; Fibre 2.7g;
6 medium potatoes, unpeeled, quartered lengthways 1 tbsp olive oil 180g baby black olives, pitted 250g/ 8 oz green beans, halved For the dressing: 60ml olive oil 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 1 pinch caster sugar 1 clove garlic, crushed 2 tsps fresh lemon thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/Gas 6
- Combine potatoes and oil in a large baking dish and roast uncovered for about 1 hour or until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the hot potatoes and the olives to the dressing, mix well and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, boil or steam the beans until tender; drain and refresh under cold water and drain.
- Add the beans to the potato mixture and toss gently to combine and serve on a large platter.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).