every one a winner
every one a dinner
Savoury Vegetable Crumble
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time –40 minutes
Great as a stand-alone dish or as an accompaniment to meat or fish.
1 courgette, chopped into small chunks 1 aubergine, chopped into small chunks 6 spring onions, chopped 100 g/3 ½ oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained 75 g/ 2 ½ oz butter 50 g/ 1 ¾ oz plain flour 25 g/ 1 oz ground almonds 40 g/ 1 ½ oz feta cheese, crumbled Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180’C/160’C Fan/350’F/Gas 4.
- Mix together the courgette, aubergine, spring onions and sun-dried tomatoes and arrange them in a baking dish.
- Rub the butter into the flour and stir in the ground almonds and Feta cheese, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take a handful of the topping and squeeze it into a clump then crumble it over the vegetables.
- Repeat with the rest of the crumble mixture then press down with your fingertips into an even layer.
- Bake the crumble for 40 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).