every one a winner
every one a dinner
Speedy Stuffed Roast Chicken
Cooking time – 30 minutes
No need to wait for Sundays for this super quick dish.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 125 g/ 4 oz each 50 g/ sage and onion stuffing mix 4 bacon rashers 250 g/ 8 oz baby carrots 3 tbsps olive oil 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/Gas 6.
- Lay the chicken breasts on a board and slice them lengthways almost all the way through, leaving a ‘hinge’ at one long end.
- Make up the stuffing mix according to the packet instructions and use 1 tbsp of the stuffing to fill each of the breasts. Wrap each tightly with a bacon rasher to keep the stuffing in place. If preferred, secure each breast with a cocktail stick.
- Put the chicken and carrots in 1 or 2 roasting tins, drizzle over the oil and shake gently to coat in the oil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through; when the chicken is pierced, the juices should run clear. Remove the cocktail stick if using.
- Scatter the parsley over the top before serving.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).