every one a winner
every one a dinner
Spiced Turkey Kebabs
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 8 minutes
This recipe also works well with pork in place of turkey.
2 tbsp chilli jam 1 tbsp mild curry powder 450 g/ 1 lb turkey breast, cut into chunks 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks 1 red onion, cut into rings 2 tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and diced ½ cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced 1 tbsp vegetable oil 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Stir the chilli jam and curry powder together then massage into the turkey and pepper chunks. Leave to marinate* for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle pan until smoking hot.
- Thread the turkey and pepper chunks onto 4 skewers, then griddle with the onion rings for 4 minutes on each side or until nicely marked and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the tomato and cucumber together and dress with the oil, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve the kebabs and onion rings with the tomato and cucumber salad on the side.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).