every one a winner
every one a dinner
Summer Noodle Salad
To serve – 4
Crisp and spicy – perfect for a week-end brunch
175g/ 6 oz egg noodles 1 tsp sesame oil 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter 2 tbsp light soy sauce 2 tsp caster sugar Pinch of chilli powder 450g/ 1 lb tomatoes, thinly sliced 115g/4 oz spring onions, finely chopped 115g/4 oz bean sprouts 115g/4 oz grated carrot 50g/2 oz stoned dates, finely chopped
- Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and rinse in cold water.
- Leave in cold water until required
- Mix together the oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar and chilli powder. Drain noodles well, place in a large bowl and mix in the peanut sauce. Arrange the tomato slices on a serving plate.
- Using two forks, toss the spring onions, bean sprouts, grated carrot and dates into the noodles and mix well.
- Pile on top of the sliced tomato and serve.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).