every one a winner
every one a dinner
Sweet Chilli Chicken
To serve – 6
Preparation time – 15 minutes + 2hours refrigeration
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Perfect for a light get-together lunch in the garden, for all the family.
Nutritional content per serving:
880kj/210kcal, Protein 35g, Fat 4.5g, Carbohydrate 4g, Fibre 1g, Cholesterol 85mg
1 kg chicken thigh fillets 2 tbsps lime juice 125 ml sweet chilli sauce 3 tbsps soy sauce 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- Trim any excess fat and sinew from the chicken thigh fillets and cut them in half. Transfer to a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- Place the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Chargrill or bake in a preheated moderately hot oven 200’C/180’C Fan/400’F/Gas 6 for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and cooked through and the marinade* has caramelised*.
- Serve with salad leaves and garnish with lime wedges.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).