every one a winner
every one a dinner
Tortilla with Sweetcorn and Sun-dried Tomatoes
To serve – 4
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Ring the changes with any combination of vegetables and herbs of your choice, but ensure that the potatoes are crisp and golden before pouring in the egg.
Nutritional Value per serving:
Energy 324kcal; Fat 23g
225 g/8 oz potatoes, peeled and thickly sliced 3 tbsp olive oil 3 tbsp tinned sweetcorn, drained 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley 6 medium eggs, beaten Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes or until just tender, drain and leave to cool slightly. Heat the oil in a large, flameproof, heavy- based frying pan, add the potato and fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes, until browned and crisp.
- Reduce the heat, then stir in the sweetcorn and tomatoes and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Add the chopped parsley to the beaten eggs and season, then pour over the vegetables in the frying pan,
- Cook over a low heat for 3-4 minutes, until the omelette base is set and lightly browned.
- Place the pan under the grill for 1-2 minutes, until the top is set and golden.
- Leave to cool slightly, then cut into 4 wedges and serve with salad.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).